1. International endorsement for your institution
Accreditation by a globally recognised national body.
2. Greater profile, recognition and credibility
Gaining the IASE mark helps promote the quality of your institution.
3. A robust and systematic process for measuring the quality of your training and learning provision
Assessing provision against recognised standards will help improve your service
4. Access to the lucrative international student market via Short-Term Study Visa approval
Enter the lucrative international student market by gaining approval to enrol students on Student Visitor Visas
5. Access to experience and expertise that can help your organisation grow
Our Inspectors can advise and support Institutions in all areas of business operations.
6. A framework for continuously improving your organisation
Working with the IASE will help maintain a culture of continuous improvement and development
7. Help and advice
Phone or email us or visit the IASE office to discuss any problems and get advice from our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
8. Stay informed
Get advice and regular updates on statutory changes and developments in the sector.
9. Professional development
Invitations to attend topical sport events providing opportunities to network and meet the experts face-to-face.